DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SAVE MONEY TODAY!!
Simply fill out the form below and we will do the shopping for you.
We do not share your personal information, including your e-mail address,
with anyone other than the insurance companies we represent.
Fields marked in red are required.
Slash Your Insurance Rates!
Local Insurance Agency Aggressively Saving North Carolina Families Thousands On Their Insurance.
Why do business with us?
Call today to experience the difference of Statewide Insurance!
- Save Time & Money! We do the shopping for you.
Multiple National, Regional, and Local Carriers
- One stop for all your insurance needs.
Offering Auto, Home, Motorcycle, MobileHome,
Renters/Rental Home, Commercial, Boat, RV
- Great coverage! Great rates! Great service!
- We work for YOU, not the insurance providers.
- Licensed Agents with 100+ years experience.
- Same day client coverage with Easy Monthly Payment Plans.
- Transactions offered by Phone, Fax, E-mail, Mail, and In-Office.
5718 Hwy 74 West
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Across from Lowe's
| Providing all lines of insurance including auto insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, mobile home insurance, commercial auto insurance, and more...
Offering coverage through multiple local, regional and national carriers that specialize in auto insurance and home insurance protection.
Tips For Smooth Sailing This Season
Before you take that first pleasure cruise or fishing trip of the season, make sure your boat insurance is shipshape.
Insuring a boat is different than insuring a car or home. Boats require specialized coverages. To avoid a sinking feeling about your boat insurance, consider these tips from the experts at Statewide Insurance Group:
- Evaluate your specific needs. Some insurance companies provide no-frills boat coverage that is simply added to an existing auto or homeowners policy. While this sounds good in theory, the reality is that your boat may be best covered if you seek out a specialized policy just for boats, not an add-on to your car or house policy. A knowledgeable, independent insurance agent will review all options with you. A specialized boat policy can cover things not likely covered by a homeowners policy, like the cost to replace lost or damaged fishing gear and costly services, such as emergency on-water towing and fuel-spill cleanup.
- Consult an agent or broker who provides the most options. Unlike “captive” agents who represent only one company, independent agents and brokers represent several. They can offer a variety of coverages, review and evaluate your policies, answer your questions and suggest new coverage options that meet your changing needs. They guide you to the policy that provides you with the best combination of specialized coverage, service and price.
- Look for a company that offers specialized boat policies. When there’s a claim, you will appreciate a company that provides specialized coverage and specialized claims handling. Ask other boaters what company they recommend or find an independent insurance agent who under-stands boat policies.
Once you choose a policy, make sure you understand what you’re buying. Your agent should be able to explain, in layman’s terms, what the different options mean. If you are unclear about something, be sure to ask for an explanation.